Power Amplifiers – some useful links
After a near two month search on the web for a decent SMPS project to build I came across some very useful information from the following websites:
- Rod Elliott’s website – http://www.sound.au.com/ (project 89)
- A very well put together high power high voltage power supply – SSB transmitter use but it can be modified – http://w5jgv.com/hv-ps1/
- Switching Power Supply Design, 3rd Ed. by [Abraham Pressman, Keith Billings, Taylor Morey]
- “Switchmode Power Supply Handbook” by Keith Billings
- Switch Mode Power Supply Design by P. Chetty
ONsemiconductor (www.onsemi.com) offer some excellent pdf files as well.
Behringer – they seem to be making their mark now with the 4000, 6000 and now 12000 DSP amplifiers
Loudspeaker enclosures Bass Reflex and Sealed Cabinets. For the old peeps here is a really great article: McIntosh and the...
What is the deepest concern most people have wanting to install solar PV? Return on investment, initial capital outlay, eco-waste,...
Frankly it's not surprising that we are seeing a huge amount of interest and financial muscle being thrown at the...
The Akai M8 Schematic Note that we have also details on this marvellous amplifier and deck on our sister website's...
As promised we move on to the inner workings of this single motor transport deck and tube amplifiers. Note that...
Before attempting to repair any tape deck or RTR one needs to understand one of the most critical aspects to...